B Sanitized – Single 6 oz can (US)
B SANITIZED is an EPA registered disinfectant in a full release fogger that contains an abroad-spectrum antimicrobial agent for all surfaces. B SANITIZED also contains a patented odor counteractant for effective and immediate odor control!
B SANITIZED is effective against HIV, TB, Herpes Simplex II, Influenza viruses, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Athletes Foot Fungi. It controls mold and mildew by destroying them at their source! When placed in the center of a room B SANITIZED will effectively disinfect all surfaces, allowing the entire area to be fully disinfected and germ-free. Alternatively, B SANITIZED can also be used as an aerosol spray directly on environmental surfaces.
B SANITIZED is great for hospitals, nursing homes, medical, dental, and veterinary clinics, schools, daycares, kennels, care homes, cars, buses, taxis, boats, homes, offices, kitchens, bathrooms and anywhere else germs exist!
- Bactericidal – Kills Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica,
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and other harmful bacteria.
- Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Avian Influenza A virus (H5N1),
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus, and more.
- Sanitizes fabric and leather, shoes, athletic mats, and equipment.
- Eliminates microorganisms that create foul, putrid odors.
FEATURES, CLAIMS, AND USES
B SANITIZED has demonstrated effectiveness on precleaned hard nonporous surfaces against the following microorganisms:
- VIRUCIDAL – Kills Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1; a retrovirus that causes “AIDS”), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Influenza A2/Hong Kong Virus, Adenovirus Type 5, Vaccinia Virus, Infectious Canine Hepatitis Virus, Canine Distemper Virus, Feline Pneumonitis Virus, and Avian Influenza A Virus (H5N1).
- BACTERICIDAL – Kills Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Salmonella schottmuelleri (paratyphoid B), Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pyogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- TUBERCULOCIDAL – Kills Mycobacterium tuberculosis bovis BCG (Tubercle bacilli).
- FUNGICIDAL – Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (“Athlete’s Foot” fungi) in bathrooms, shower areas, and locker rooms.
- CONTROLS MOLD/MILDEW – Completely inhibits the growth of Aspergillus niger and Penicillium glaucum fungi on porous surfaces.
- SANITIZES – Controls Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae on porous fabric and leather surfaces, such as on shoes, athletic mats, athletic shoes, and other athletic equipment.
- DEODORIZES – Pleasant fragrance quickly suppresses existing unpleasant odors from many sources.
B Sanitized is an EPA Registered Product.
EPA Product Number: 44446-67-85296